UpcomingCelebrate the Body Electric for Male Couples
- Binna Burra in the Gold Coast Hinterland
28 November 2019 - 1 December 2019
6:00 pm - 11:00 am
Celebrate the Body Electric for Male Couples on this 3-day residential workshop set in the Gold Coast Hinterland, providing the support and environment for male couples to deepen their connection. All the intimate exercises of touch and massage are conducted between you and your partner where you will learn about your erotic power, separately and together.
We create a setting that is playful, safe and honouring and through stretching, breathing and touch, you will learn how to awaken and sustain full-body erotic energy. The Celebrating the Body Electric work can help you create a relationship of greater intimacy, openness and integrity, and through that, a deeper connected life together. This workshop is an opportunity to explore your personal and partnered relationship with intimacy in a safe and honouring group of men. The benefits are often multi-dimensional.
During the weekend couples will:
• Explore the innate wisdom of your individual bodies
• Expand awareness, sensation and pleasure together through conscious breath, movement, touch, and communication
• Learn techniques to pleasure yourself and your partner
• Learn how to have your choices honoured
• Learn to give and receive a full-body massage and to focus on the healing potential of sensual and erotic energy
• Together expand or discover the pleasures and intimacy of erotic energy and play
• Learn how to explore what you want in your life through a better understanding and integration of your body, mind, and heart
This is a clothes-off workshop for men who are ready to vigorously explore new levels of feeling, both within themselves and with their partners.
The workshop starts 6pm on Thursday 28 November and ends 11am on Sunday 01 December 2019 and you need to be present for the entire duration of the workshop.
Positioned 800 metres above sea level amidst the sub-tropical rainforest of Lamington National Park in the Gold Coast Hinterland, Binna Burra showcases some of Australia’s most spectacular natural features. This unique isolation provides the perfect escape and a chance to connect with each other and nature.
The cost of $895 per person makes it $1,790 per couple for this 3-day residential workshop and includes facilitation, food and accommodation. Numbers are limited for this event, please reserve your place as soon as you can.