UpcomingTribal Body Balance
- Virtual Workshop
30 June 2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us for a Body Electric online experience for CBE graduates.
The Tribal Body Balance session provides the opportunity to stop, take deep breaths and connect with other BE men in a virtual setting.
· build your energy through movement
· balance your sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system through heart-centred meditation
· build and spread your erotic energy through a guided Big Draw ritual
· heart sharing with other men in a sacred space
The session will enliven your energy and allow you time to create connection with others in the group.
The guided erotic ritual will be conducted with a safe environment protocol to allow you to connect deeply with your own erotic experience. The guided ritual will include 4 opportunities to have a big draw.
When: Tuesday 30 June at 7pm for duration of 90-minutes.
What you need to attend
· You must be a male CBE graduate
· Internet connection
· A private space to attend the workshop. Preferably a bedroom, or a comfortable space where you know you won’t be interrupted
· A screen large enough for you to clearly see others in the workshop. Preferably a tablet, laptop or desktop computer, in a room with decent lighting and a clear camera. Please only use a phone as a last resort. If you must use a phone, please ensure you will be able to see the screen, and have the phone supported on a sturdy tripod stand.
· Strict protocol of confidentiality as with all Body Electric workshops.
· Please either wear a cordless headset, or use your computer speakers. Please do not use a headset with a cord, as it will obstruct some of the exercises.
· Please bring a willing, open heart, and a playful, curious spirit.